Saturday 2 October 2010

When Let Loose on DSUK...naughty, naughty

So after living in Nottingham up until recent, it was one missed Designer Sale after the other....Today I decided to change that and ventured down Kings Rd to the Old Chelsea Town Hall. It was as I expected, some amazing buys and then there was the mediocre Designers that I wouldn't really want to go near that were still over priced. It's also dissapointing when there is a woman with a microphone mummbling down the end of it while you are trying to shop about some deals they have going on. So I stuck to the Vivienne Westwood, so much so I ended carrying some out with me (a mere £200 down). On the way home, I couldn't help but giggle cheakily at how bad I had been, and how happy I was to now have a Vivienne Westwood coat worth £800.
I do really recommed going on the first day of the sale, as there would be more choice, however I think my items where further reduced as it was the last day, so whichever you choose really.
Click Here to join the mailing list and get invited!



So happy, felt like jumping.
















No comments:

Post a Comment