This post is backwards.
So, I made a top (again).Inspired by this seasons 70's cut-out Miu Miu mania.Although I am a sucker for anything 'cut-out' or see-through I can't help it. As I was using this as a toile really, I used this vintage 70's pillow case (which I also have a duvet cover aswell) and it matches the top perfectly. Its a little nervracking doing your first proper cut-out top, as it takes great pattern cutting skills to get it right I think, so started of with simple waist cut outs. Not so simple,I used a standard close fitting-bodice pattern, although this was much to loose on the back, after altering I managed to get it just right (wooo) and now have the pattern for everrrrr woop.
Before I altered, loose 'cut-out' top.Below.