Sunday 15 August 2010

Pretty Colours Through the Looking Glass




Flower Clouds ooo eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee



............................................EAT ME

That what I want to do when I see this vintage fabric, its so scrumcious and it make me squeal!
It smells like my garage and since its summer I decided to turn into Fraulein Maria (clicky), listen to Madonna's Greatest Hits and make my self some full on curtain clothes! Didnt have enough patience, time, or fabric to work out a 'cut out' top as I had to whip it up before going out so settled for a good old crop top and minnie!



oo heck i even finished it owf with some silk stuff ;)
top: urban outfitters
skirt:me



I love high school musical.fact.Really reppin' the coloured text



















No comments:

Post a Comment