Wednesday 2 June 2010

FAIRY POWER


(they ended up at the top, the first one is quite strange of me, read down below ;))

FMP, OVER


so lots of free time to concentrate on recording things here =)


EXCITMENT.




now i'm stunned what to post, i have lost of things but cant quite grasp them all....




WELL


I recently ( i say recent, more like February) was a model for the Nottingham Contemporary! The show was part of the exhibition Star City. Anyway, i will post a post just on that when i get my film developed, but here are some pictures (where ever they end up) of me dressed as a eskimo girl I think, in which we had to chase a bear.


CHECK OUT THAT HAIR THO


...i had to go back on the bus looking like that, i was proud.
PLUS i got to keep the eyelashes and i found some glue at college, score!





No comments:

Post a Comment